About Me

my name is rjramones. a recovering punk. a mediocre artist. an aspiring writer. a frustrated singer. an alcoholic poser. a never-was. not even a has-been.

i'm rjramones and i'm a corporate sell-out. a capitalist's whore. a willing victim. something i swore years ago i would never be.

my name is rjramones and i can't help but sing along whenever i hear an air supply song playing. i love introvoys therefore i hate afterimage. one song i'll take with me until i die is roots radicals. i wish operation ivy is still around. my favorite line? if that's what they call normal then i'd rather be insane...

my name is rjramones. from the streets of pasig. as of this writing, still living with my mom and brother. out of my 20 something childhood and highschool friends, only eight remain. i've been loving my jellyace for 10 years now. she's my life.

my name is rjramones. this is my blog.

Posted byfaraday

3 comments:

Anonymous said... February 16, 2007 at 5:33 PM  

Baduy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) hahaha! Un pla twagan nyo ha!!!! hahaha! Hello jellyace!hahaha! This is me cotton candy!hahaha! mwahugs!

faraday said... February 16, 2007 at 6:06 PM  

ingit ka lang. palibhasa wala ka jellyace. belat.

RON said... February 17, 2007 at 12:51 AM  

wahahaha!!!

it's me gummy bears.

wahahahaa!!!

=P

punks not dead!!!!!!!

wahahahaha!!!

=P

Post a Comment